Nina Rassen — Princess by blood, Artist by the heart.
Do you believe in the reincarnation of souls and that the soul is energy, and it does not disappear anywhere, but only changes its volume, states and bodies?
NINA RASSEN is an artist with an individual unique handwriting. Many subjects come to life in her paintings: ancient forgotten knowledgefrom the Universal Library, knowledge from other Galaxies and messages for the Human race, which she transmits to us in an understandible format of Art.
She lived for a long time in Australia (Sydney), therefore, in her work, someone can see the motives of the aborigines of the mainland. Nina often lived in Italy (Venice), which she really misses and the city can be recognised in some of her works. Paris — took a special part in her life due to her professional work.
As a Princess she has organised numerous events to support people who seek inspiration through different roles as artists, designers, singers, writers, people of different art professions and different social positions, from homeless to a descendent of the Royal Russian family.
Nina’s paintings are painted in the NEW STYLE on multidimensional bionics. Direct well established dimensional communication and state of presence allows Nina to transmit information in this format.
‘The soul is eternal’, as they say in many religions and teachings. It is shown HOW it works in the artworks of Nina Rassen.
• Discovery of the year / «Gusyatnikoff» — Moscow, Russia
• «Inspiration by red» / «Red October» — Moscow, Russia
• Golden Unicorn / hotel «Langham» — Londom, United Kingdom
• RM Fashion Inspiration / «Znamenka» — Moscow, Russia
• LOS PUENTES DEL SENA / Galería Gaudí García de Paredes 76 28010 Madrid — Madrid, Spain
• Art3f Paris — International Contemporary Art Fair / Paris Expo Porte de Versailles Pavillon 5 — Paris, France (2022)
Official web site:https://www.art3f.fr
• International Collective Exhibition / Van Gogh Art Gallery Madrid — Madrid, Spain
• ART Innsbruck — International Fair for Contemporary Art / INNSBRUCK — Innsbruck, Austria
• Hermitage / hotel «Astoria» — Saint Petersburg, Russia
• RM & Romanov / GIRO Gallery — Moscow, Russia